Friday, November 18, 2011

Going...Going..Gone


So wow so much has happened since I blogged a few months ago.
Don't know if I can ever begin or even finish sharing exactly but what I can say is that God continues to guide my every step.

So much continues to unfold in my life, and as hard as it has been in the past, I feel as though my faith is renewed with every developing chapter in my life.

As I close one chapter of a life I lead for 10 years, I now get to start an updated version of it and embrace all and everything God has for me. Nothing is guaranteed in life, not even our own life. We can only embrace our life and place God first and take each punch that life may swing your way. I used to fear so many things, and although I was a Christian, I truly had not been set free from so many things from my past. I created a bubble in which I lived in and believed so many lies the enemy had made me believe about myself and my life.

Jesus already had paid the price, has risen and defeated death all for his love for us, me. I did not truly understand the depth of this amazing truth.

So now my focus is in truly going where God leads me to go. I continue to see God's hand in my life, moving at the speed of lighting.

I tried going the path I thought was best and it lead me no where. So now I have humbled myself to let Him lead me and show me which road to take. Ever since then, my life has never been the same. I truly whole heartily surrendered my life to him and as hard as that was, I have never felt better, more free and with over bounding peace.


God is good...better than anything I have ever experienced.

I love my life just the way it is, as it is how it is supposed to be. I love my God, my children, my job, my daily walk with God, my ministry and even the bumps along the way, as they strengthen my walk and my faith in God.

Good things are coming...this I know. Bigger and Better things...truly incredible life changing things are coming. Ahhhh I smell it, I envision it and I can't wait to experience all God has for me.


Thank you Jesus for loving me this much...

In His Grip,

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment